Start your search for a custom V-GO`s Yacht.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
All holidays on this website are sold subject to the following conditions.
1. The person whose name is on the contract will be considered as the groups leader and therefore accepts these terms and conditions for and on behalf of all the persons named on, substituted or added to the booking form.
2. All prices shown are current at the time of putting the website online. Information given here is based on the latest information available. We reserve the right to change any of the facilities, services, itineraries, prices or vehicles described here without being liable for any compensation or refund.
3. Bookings can only be confirmed when a 30% deposit has been received by V-GO Yachting.
4. Clients who wish to cancel their charter holiday for any reasons, including health or family reasons, are subject to the following fees:
a) 45 days or more notice for yacht charters: V-GO will accept cancellation and refund all moneys, except for a 25 Euro per person non refundable administrative fee plus applicable hotel, cruise and air cancellation fees.
b) 44 days or less notice for yacht charters: no refunds of any kind.
5. Prices do not include insurances of any kind for clients, unless stated explicitly. Therefore, clients are strongly advised to obtain their own insurance for health (sickness & accidents), baggage loss/damage, theft, cancellations or otherwise while traveling. In case of these events happen during the trip, we shall not be liable for any cost or expense arising there from. We shall not be liable for any refund, either partial or total of money paid.
6. The responsibility of V-GO and/or its agents is limited. V-GO can accept no responsibilities for any delay or change in schedule, breakdown in machinery or equipment, strikes, theft, baggage loss/damage, or injury arising out of or in connection with hotel/gulet accommodation, food, baggage handling, war or terrorist activities (threatened or actual), weather conditions or any matter related hereto. All such losses or expenses will have to be borne by the client.
7. V-GO Yachting & Travel Agency reserves the right at any time to change any part of the itinerary or the carrier utilized, or the hotel accommodations utilized, or any other. The prices advertised are subject to change due to price increases resulting from gasoline price increases and similar causes. In such case each passenger can be required to pay an additional amount for the trip reflecting such increase.
8. In case of a breakdown of a gulet/motor yacht, V-GO and/or its agents have got 24 hours to resolve the problem by repairing the gulet or by replacing it by another gulet. No refund of any kind will be made.
9. V-GO Yachting & Travel Agency reserves the right to decline, accept or remove, at its sole discretion, at any time before or during the trip, any tour member as a participant in the trip when not compatible with the general enjoyment and well-being of other members on the trip. No refund of any kind will be made.
10. In the unlikely event of any dissatisfaction, clients must bring the complaints to the attention of V-GO head office in Fethiye during the cruise/tour so that V-GO can take immediate action to remedy the problem. Complaints made afterwards are not accepted.
11. Agent's responsibility: it is your agents responsibility to advise V-GO Yachting & Travel Agency of any special requirements you may have and to communicate to you any changes or alterations advised to your agent by V-GO.
12. If a client fails to join a tour or joins it after departure, or leaves it prior to completion, no refund can be made.
13. The information as stated on this website is correct to the best of our belief, but we accept no liability for any inaccuracies contained herein.